Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ARE YOU WIERED (I HOPE I SPELT THAT RIGHT)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have only ever had fast food once in my life.... it was a McDonald's, I really didn't like it that much.
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroKnight00 View Post
    I hate snakes but I think that's normal but I HATE dark chocolate I really don't like it and mint flavor anything like mint chocolate etc.
    mint flavor is awesome

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Does not being able to spell make you weird? :|

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hate air guns/ Air Rifles (as I was attacked by a demented psycho from my old school with one.)
    I hate Justin Beiber...
    I hate olives, Mushrooms and tomatoes.
    I hate Taylor Swift
    I hate ignorant people
    I hate Discrimination, Racism, Bullying etc
    I hate people saying that something you love is rubbish and that you should get rid of it or you are dumb, stupid etc
    I hate girls who wear make up thinking that they are awesome for listening to "gangsta" music and hate people who don't like them and believe other girls are " Dumb CENSORED " and just not be themselves towards others.
    I Hate sports.
    I hate my school.
    I hate anyone who antagonizes with me because believe me, like Axl Rose of Guns N' Roses once said whilst in the middle of a song whilst on stage: "You don't wanna pick a fight with me after someone else already smashed your face in and then come up to me whilst I am performing and act like an CENSORED, because I can tell you this right now, there ain't no bigger CENSORED than me. Alright you dumb CENSORED so don't pick a fight with me you dumb CENSORED. Security take this guy away!"

I love Lasagne
    I love Girls who are honest, down to earth and have respect for others.
    I love Guns N' Roses (You're probably thinking "NO DUHH!")
    I love Heavy Metal
    I Love Pokemon (Once again, You're probably thinking "NO DUHH!")
    I love computers
    I love my family.
    And I love my three cats: Fergie, Bluey and Arian, plus my four guinea pigs: Tammie, Chocolate, Zebedee and Shadow.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by ??? View Post
    I hate air guns/ Air Rifles (as I was attacked by a demented psycho from my old school with one.)
    I hate Justin Beiber...
    I hate olives, Mushrooms and tomatoes.
    I hate Taylor Swift
    I hate ignorant people
    I hate Discrimination, Racism, Bullying etc
    I hate people saying that something you love is rubbish and that you should get rid of it or you are dumb, stupid etc
    I hate girls who wear make up thinking that they are awesome for listening to "gangsta" music and hate people who don't like them and believe other girls are " Dumb CENSORED " and just not be themselves towards others.
    I Hate sports.
    I hate my school.
    I hate anyone who antagonizes with me because believe me, like Axl Rose of Guns N' Roses once said whilst in the middle of a song whilst on stage: "You don't wanna pick a fight with me after someone else already smashed your face in and then come up to me whilst I am performing and act like an CENSORED, because I can tell you this right now, there ain't no bigger CENSORED than me. Alright you dumb CENSORED so don't pick a fight with me you dumb CENSORED. Security take this guy away!"

I love Lasagne
    I love Girls who are honest, down to earth and have respect for others.
    I love Guns N' Roses (You're probably thinking "NO DUHH!")
    I love Heavy Metal
    I Love Pokemon (Once again, You're probably thinking "NO DUHH!")
    I love computers
    I love my family.
    And I love my three cats: Fergie, Bluey and Arian, plus my four guinea pigs: Tammie, Chocolate, Zebedee and Shadow.
    Agreed. Except for Heavy Metal.
    I'm a 70s and 80s songs Fan(Rock and Roll, Classic)