Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VictiniShine's Breeding Centre!

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:

Red face VictiniShine's Breeding Centre!

Welcome to VictiniShine's Breeding Centre

Hello all!
    I have decided to open my own Breeding Centre for you nice people
    I only offer the Best Pokemon.
    I bet you wonder what I mean by Best?
    I mean that I Victini, have bred these myself and they are all legit.
    I also request that you give me legit Pokemon in return.

What I have to offer:
    11 Torchics all with the moves Crush Claw and Fire Blast. You can request a certain nature. I only have males.

1 Shiny Torchic, Jolly, Male with Crush Claw and Fire Blast. This one isn't for trade but it does tell you I am good at shiny breeding

41 Zubats all with the moves Brave Bird, Zen Headbutt and U-turn. I have both genders and a range of natures.

23 Eevees all with the moves Wish, Hidden Power and Shadow Ball. I can check what type the Hidden Power is and I have Run Away and Adaptability ones. They are all male but I can breed for a female. Range of natures.

35 Trapinchs all with the move Bulldoze. I have both genders and a range of natures.

What I request:
    ~Evolution Stones
    ~The type gems (eg Dragon Gem boosts Dragon moves)
    ~Lucky eggs.

I hope to trade with you soon

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    could u breed me a shiny murkrow please with perish song and mean look i will gjve 10 gems

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash ketchum1 View Post
    could u breed me a shiny murkrow please with perish song and mean look i will gjve 10 gems
    Do you see that in the list? No.
    Also for the shinies I breed I would OF COURSE like a shiny back.
    So don't be sneaky. -,-

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ok how about adamant zubat for 3 gems

Pikachu Belle Guest
    2 Poison gems and 1 Ghost gem please.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ok ill try
    lol is this for your gym?

Pikachu Belle Guest
    Maybe
    Or you could list the gems you have?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    um psychic grass darkdragon electric fire fighting flyin ghost ground ice normal poison rock steel water

Pikachu Belle Guest
    How many Ghost and Poison gems do you have?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    3ghost 4poison how about those and a shiny for that murkrow

Pikachu Belle Guest
    I won't be doing Murkrow. Not yet anyway. I think I still have my Honchkrow..
    But if you could stick to the offering list then I would be much happier.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would like an adamant or naughty torchic pls.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    Crap I don't have those natures D: Anyway! Let me see if I can breed one now.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    K. Thanks.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    I will PM you when I have the right nature.