Thread: Damian's Story, Shadow Forest Gym Challenge.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0

Damian's Story, Shadow Forest Gym Challenge.

Hoenn Region
    I have a story going on, and I have a Group called 'Shadow Forest Gym Challenge'.
    I'm looking for people who are reasonablly sensible to join, & possibly become Gym Leaders, Characters, play current characters?
    In the Group, if you're interested to become a Character, write under thread. One Comment please so make sure you get enough information in one comment!
    The matches start off Flat between Levels 30-50, Gym Leaders will be around 50.
    If you want to become a Challenger, you need to think of yourself as a Character travelling around Hoenn just like Shannon Knight & Jarrett Thorn. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 85 | Offers: 442 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sounds interesting. *_* Hehe! I might join in as a Gym Leader? Might need to get my ghost army in order first. XD

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sounds cool can i be a character

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    u need to join the group poke master14 heres the link http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=297&
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    uh what lol?
    At last, after all the hardships, the excitement, the joy, the laughs, the cries, the happy times, the sad times, the memories, the fun, my pokemon journey is finally at an end~Bwave-2k16

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alright is their already a poison leader??

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not that I know of.
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes, can i be that one? My preferred type is poison and i'm not that great with other types. Except ghost and grass.
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft