Thread: new here

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

new here

like the title says im new to the forum looking forward to getting to know you all
    im currently looking to clomplete my set of starters looking for a bulbasur tododile chikorita snivey treeko mudkip

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to Pokebay~
    ok yeah

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello and Welcome to Pokebay!!!

Dont forget to read the rules whenever you get a chance!
    And Happy Trading! "P

http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...efore-Posting*

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey!!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello. Welcome ~.^ Right back at you at getting to meet you. Have fun.
    ♥trolling in the deep♥
    Jess is on hiatus due to excessive play of RE6. Only available through twitter but only to close friends.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 67 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have a tododile male level one pm me

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ill give you all the starters cause your new!!! pm me when you can just give me a day to breed them with good ivs and natures!!!!
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 34 | Offers: 77 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    welcome im pikachu4 if you need some kanto pokes pm because i have most kanto pokes mostly because i love kanto