Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jess's Breeding Adventures

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Jess's Breeding Adventures

NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE REQUESTS/GIVING AWAY ATM. Ash Ketchum1, Tammie (VictiniShine, sometimes) and Razer are also breeders. Feel free to contact them instead. You are also free to cancel your order or make an appointment for me to trade you the Pokes. The ones I already owe, I'll be getting online as much as I can to give them what I promised ^^. PM me for more info.

Hey guys! Its the first time I make one of these so please... bear with me. Despite the title I am not breeding Pokemon for moves or shinies, but I breed them for my own personal selfish reasons. For me, breeding is when I catch a High level Pokemon (Like an Absol on level 48) but since I love leveling and training them from Lower levels, I end up breeding them. When I do that, I look for females (Unless, like Tyrogue, they're only males) so whenever a male comes around I release it. Sometimes females come earlier and I get tons of females in the process. SO instead of releasing them I decided that I would give them away to whoever needs it or wants it. They are legit (Proof is that they will have my OT Name and ID) and it depends on my mood who I want to breed. I don't need anything in exchange (I really just want to be helpful for once) just someone who wants it. Here is a few lines I want to state before posting my current elections:
    *Disclaimer*
    1. I don't have access to Wi-Fi 24-7. I can only get online Mondays in the evening and Tuesdays or Thursdays. I could make exceptions.
    2. There's no need in you giving me something in exchange. You can get whatever is easier to catch.
    3. If you want the egg (So it have your OT and ID) tell me so and I shall give you the egg.
    4. Bear in mind that these are pokemon I breed. I'm just giving the ones I normally release. Only those on the list are the ones that will be breed-able at the moment.
    5. NO RUSH. I am a college student filled with many responsibilities and readings (Tho' sometimes I don't seem like it) so I'm not online 24/7.
    6. Don't ask for egg moves. I suck at it and I don't have the patience either.
    7. They are being breed from a regular Ditto. So no shinies will be bred.
    8. I can give in to request in sex. If I'm breeding a Swinub at the moment, I could give you the chance to tell me "Hey, I want a female too", so since I'm on it I will happily breed it for you.
    9. For any request I will send a PM with info about the Pokémon such as its Nature, Abilities and Moves. Please, if you don't want a HM let me know first hand, so I can erase it before sending it over to you.
    10. One last thing: YOU NEED TO PM ME. If you want a certain nature or feel that you want to talk about it more privately feel free to send it to me with your choice.
    11. Feel free to add my Friend Code and send me yours through PM. I updated it on the "About Me", so you can get it from there with no further restrictions.

And that's it. Here are the following Pokemon I will be breeding for 5th Gen. Obviously all of them are on Lv.1, with different natures and my OT. Here's the current Pokemons I am breeding:

Pokémon Ready For Trading:
    • Charmander [For Oaknutter678]
    • Swinub [For Oaknutter678]
    • Squirtle [For pikachu4]
    • Eevee [4 for Shadow Lugia]
    • Absol [1 Female, for Tammie]
    • Gible [For Razer]
    • Pawniard [1 for Tammie, 1 for Nick]
    • Totodile [1 for Nick]
    • Deino [1 for Nick]

Currently Available:
    • Absol [4 Available]
    • Swinub [3 Available]
    • Squirtle [2 Available]
    • Totodile [7 Available]
    • Pawniard [2 Available]
    • Deino [2 Available]
    • Eevee [4 Available, all males]

Giving Away: Omanyte (Male Lv.20)

Soon to be bred:
    • Chikorita [1 On list for pikachu4]
    • Cyndaquil [1 On list for pikachu4]
    • Eevee

Well, that's it. The list will change constantly. Once I get what I want I move over to breed other Pokemon. And... yeah. That's it pretty much. And no... there's no need to give me certain Pokémon. I really do this out to give these Pokes to someone who needs it so no need to ask me. Just catch one for the sake of making the trade or send one you don't want already.
    Last edited by Chikorita; 09-21-2012 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Updated List

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 67 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hey can i have a eevee egg and a shiny milotic

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by purplebunny13 View Post
    hey can i have a eevee egg and a shiny milotic
    I could give you the Eevee egg but um... The shiny Milotic is not up for trade. You probably misread it from the Signature
    ♥trolling in the deep♥
    Jess is on hiatus due to excessive play of RE6. Only available through twitter but only to close friends.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Could I get a Swinub, and a Charmander please?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 34 | Offers: 77 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can i get a chickorita cyndaquil squirtle and seviper thanks for your time

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Oaknutter678 View Post
    Could I get a Swinub, and a Charmander please?
    Yep! Got Both!! PM me so we can see when can I send them to you ^^

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu4 View Post
    can i get a chickorita cyndaquil squirtle and seviper thanks for your time
    Sure. I'll contact you as soon as I get them. I got Squirtle already, and I'm huntiing for the Chikorita.

I'll send you guys the natures they have right now.
    ♥trolling in the deep♥
    Jess is on hiatus due to excessive play of RE6. Only available through twitter but only to close friends.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can you breed a shiny chickorita and shiny squirrtle with the squirrtles name being Shelly?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mewtwomaster View Post
    Can you breed a shiny chickorita and shiny squirrtle with the squirrtles name being Shelly?
    Em.. Sorry but I'm not breeding shinies.... ;^^

They are being breed from a regular Ditto. So no shinies will be bred.
    Ash Ketchum1 and purplebunny13 breed shinies though. You can go to their posts and check if they can do that for you.
    Last edited by Chikorita; 09-12-2012 at 10:05 PM.
    ♥trolling in the deep♥

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can i have a cyndaquil pweez?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Skye-the-Butterfly View Post
    can i have a cyndaquil pweez?
    Sure thing! . Its not on the 5th gen tho! I need to borrow my nephew's DS. Can you wait till then ^^?
    ♥trolling in the deep♥

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    *cough* I also breed for shinies.. sometimes

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A Totodile, A Pawniard, A Deino, A Seviper, and a Emolga please? Could I also take that Gible off your hands?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hack breed anything... When I haven't lost my AR

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by VictiniShine View Post
    *cough* I also breed for shinies.. sometimes
    Quote Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    I hack breed anything... When I haven't lost my AR
    Here you go, other two!

@Razer
    Absolutely. All yours . Still need to Breed the Emolga again and Seviper (She's next, unless you want the Breeding mum) i'll send te info later so you can choose
    ♥trolling in the deep♥

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Jess<3 I'd like a Pawniard and an Absol please. Absol female and I don't mind about the Pawniard