Thread: The Subway Challenge Thread

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Exclamation The Subway Challenge Thread

Hello there beauties, this is DeltaC4 (Ingo), and notice our Subway is still in need of trainers, so if you'd be interested in joining us, just post here! So until we find our members, challenges won't start yet! There are still many spots open on both the super and normal trains. All you need to enter is, well, to be a good trainer. Once I've sent you an invite, read our Subway rules and pick your train station! Till then!
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi, all!! NuclearEraser (Emmet) here~
    I would like to mention that if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask Ingo or I!!
    Challengers should report here. Do not post in the group. The group is for our Line Trainers only.
    We look forward to collaberating with you~
    im cool and everybody loves me

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ill challenge

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I will challenge too

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i up for the challenge

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Emmet here~
    Wonderful!! We are very glad to hear that you are all wanting to challenge our lines!!
    We will let you know when the lines are open for battle!!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    well ill allow some of you to lose i guess......
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Challengers <3 Emmet and I will notify all of you when we are open
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh, yes! Yes we will!
    I'll help Ingo send out notifications, so remember to post here if you'd like to challenge our wonderful Subway Lines~!