Thread: Meloetta

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Meloetta

Does anyone know how I can get Meloletta or when the wifi-event starts?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The Wi-Fi event... it hasn't been announced yet. And it was an event Pokémon... so all I can suggest you is check through the Trade Station. There you might find one.
    ♥trolling in the deep♥
    Jess is on hiatus due to excessive play of RE6. Only available through twitter but only to close friends.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 101 | Offers: 172 | Wishlist Items: 107 | Wishlist Offers: 105 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It hasn't been released for the U.S. yet but if you're lucky like me, you can be traded a legit Japanese event one.

PTRuko Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    The Meloetta wifi event, as far as I know, has not come to the USA yet. However, it was released already in Japan, so the only legit way of actually receiving one, is as pokegirl121 says, by trade. However, events cannot be traded on the GTS so the only way to actually get one legitly is to get the FC of a person who lives in Japan. I have gotten events over the GTS and they all have been fake (I am still a bit confused on the matter of getting events on the GTS, as they can look very legit but still be fake. I say this because I got the Reshirim event through wifi gift and the Mewtwo one and they cannot be traded over on the GTS, so I assume anyone offering events on the GTS are pretty much non-legit) There is however, a Genesect event coming up in October 7th onto you B&W 2 games :3 Good luck with your search for Meloetta!