View Poll Results: How good is my splicing/recolors on a scale of 1-5?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll

2 6.90%

1 3.45%

1 3.45%

4 13.79%

21 72.41%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Anyone got some imagination I can borrow?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thinking of all the combinations I could think of, it would be cool to see a Teddiursa/
    Meowth.
    Hermits united. We meet up every ten years; swap stories about caves. It's good fun. For a hermit.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can you do an umbreon/nintales splice. And suicune/luxray?
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd love to see a shiny mew mixed with a darkrai and maybe meloetta and victini :P

My bug type gym is in the works It wont be open for a little while until I have my team readied up but when it is feel free to challenge me

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Hey, can you do me the same Zorua with gold an white that you did but instead of the black tuft of fair can you make that gold as well?

My sister and boyfriend asked if you can re-colour Articuno and make it predominantly white and light blue. They also ask that at the end of Articuno's wings can you do a fading effect? Like the wings will be white and then fade out to a light blue? Thanks if you can