View Poll Results: How good is my splicing/recolors on a scale of 1-5?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll

2 6.90%

1 3.45%

1 3.45%

4 13.79%

21 72.41%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone got some imagination I can borrow?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can you make me a jolteon mixed with an infernape?
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can try. ^^

Infernapeon.png
    Last edited by Nekogirl; 10-25-2012 at 12:33 AM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sweet!
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Glad you like it. ^^

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    howd u do it oh and do me a cross between skitty and reshiram! plz

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    i tried it it was hard and i failed

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It takes lots of practice. I'm sure you'll get it.

Pikachu2000 Guest
    nah its 2 hard

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hm, I don't see what you find hard about it. The only thing that gives me difficulty is trying to find places to mix pokes together. .x.

Pikachu2000 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekogirl View Post
    Hm, I don't see what you find hard about it. The only thing that gives me difficulty is trying to find places to mix pokes together. .x.
    i tried following it but i have xp which doesnt work

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    I really liked the mix between Skitty and Reshiram I know these aren't mixes but I just wanna know how these pokemon would look in different colours.. Could you do :
    Zorua - Gold, White (the bits above the eyes) with Blue eyes.
    Emolga - Pink and Purple!!

And can I also see the skitty that isn't mixed but follows the same colours as the cross Skitty/Reshiram - White?

Pretty please and Thank you!

Pikachu2000 Guest
    can ya do meh a cross between blazekin and groudon id love it

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @Ella~ Sure, let me get everything ready. ^^
    @Torchick~ Of course, but I don't they will mix well. They have no body similarities what-so-ever.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 31 | Offers: 104 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Haunter and The colour red please?