Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: friends

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Absol6028 View Post
    Hey. My names Kyle and I'm 16 and in 10th grade. I have like 3 Fs though D:
    same my grades are rubbish mine where only like that cus i skipped class for being bullied i found a grate hidding place where no one found me
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My name is Marco and I'm 11.
    I like to play guitar.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey, my name's Ben, i'm 19 years old and i'm planning on going back to college to hopefully become a Neurologist! or maybe something similar

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hi im new here!
    yoyo what's up

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi! I'm Dill and I'm 13!
    "I try and try but never succeed. I just can't meet your every need.
    You said it was real, like the American seal, but I then I realized.
    You're not worth my time."

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmmm....

My name is Humberto, I'm 19, I study at a college and I like to draw anime, pokemanz and stuff.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Hey everyone! My names Tammie, 14 years old and I go to High school. I like playing and drawing Pokemon.
    (Even though Im rubbish at Art)

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 116 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi, I'm callum age 11 I'm about to go to high school in the summer so if you lot have got any tips for me that would be great

shadowzorua Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Hello people's, I am new here and my only friends are dunning and shadow zoroark. I am twelve and my life is basically Pokemon and Greek mythology.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi, I'm WeirdMovieFan (real name Kim). I'm 18 and I'm trying to complete a Pokedex for the first time in my life (never made it any of the other generations... and I've been playing since the very first!). I'm about a sixth of the way there.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm Rosie and I'm 13 - I love to draw - If anyone want's to check out my drawings go to this link (don't worry it's not one of those creepy vids that some people put links too) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NkUdfyUOtc - Hope you like! xx

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 36 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hello my name is terri (girl not boy) im age 14
    love to draw and play pokemon i mostly draw animals not like anime animal but they look cute
    im in 9th grade and hate english
    love <3 lucario
    love <3 zoroark
    they would make the best tag team

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 36 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Grooveshark View Post
    Yea, I got to admit, English is one of the worst subject. But I got to say, Geography is in the "Number one Worst Subject". I don't want to hurt anyone, but I got to say, my school's Geography teacher isn't so good. (No offense to her)
    hahaha i have a d+ in english
    and a f in geography
    i hate geography because the teacher sucks
    love <3 lucario
    love <3 zoroark
    they would make the best tag team

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 132 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hey im henry
    i spent most of my time painting, playing on my ds or getting realy anoyed with my bt home hub cause my ds system doesnt like it so it wont connect to wifi with it
    why do so many people who are on this site live in america?(i live in england)
    HENRY.A
    please watch thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNFcunYHqPo
    if you like pokemon join this sitehttp://pokemasters.createmybb3.com/

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Hey guys, I'm Robin (and I'm a guy... yup, like the boy wonder!). I'm 20 and go to college!