Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What kind of music do you listen to?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0

What kind of music do you listen to?

I'm interested in music, so I'd like to hear your thoughts on it. Rock, pop, dubstep, techno...what's your favourite? Do you have a favourite band or artist? Or maybe a favourite song or two (thousand, like I do) ?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 51 | Wishlist Items: 31 | Wishlist Offers: 23 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    all
    i like say anything and skrillix and well every thing (not hopsin tho he scares me)
    TEAM ROCKET
    thats how the world goes round

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i like pop music fav singer is example or flo rida fav song is paradise by coldplay though lols
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Grooves, here's a challenge. You must choose only ONE of those bands and songs. :P
    sterfman, I don't really like dubstep that much myself, but I must agree that some Skrillex 'songs' have a catchy tune.
    Ash, I like Flo Rida and Coldplay too! I love Coldplay's Scientist, Christmas Lights and Viva La Vida. I don't like Paradise though, it's a lil repetitive.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I personally can't decide what's the greatest genre of music. But I can say it's not now. Nowadays music is feelingless and meaningless, it's all about money making...sure, there still are a few that make music from heart, not from their pants, but it's not enough for me...I always need more, music's like air to me DX

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    might be slightly repetitive

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ash, and since my first language isn't English, when I first heard Paradise, I thought he was saying "Parrot dies" or "Parrot dice". Quite a shock. :P

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    lol @ ultra

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Now now Grooves, you're too much in stereotypes now, even if most of that genre is like that, it doesn't mean all of it is.
    Country: That happens in blues too. But not all country songs are like that.
    Rap: NOT ALL. There's a few rappers that sing about truly important things in life. Atleast in Finland. And I know a few who rap in English too about important things.
    New Music: ...I have nothing to say against your opinion on this one.
    Metal: It all sounds the same to me...BUT there are a few exceptions too!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, trucks are kinda cool, you can't deny that. And NOT all rap songs are about fighting or swears 3:< And actually, there must be some talent in there, take Rebecca Black as an example, she couldn't sing at all, but the technology couldn't save her either. So, there MUST be a small piece of talent there somewhere, even if they user technology to correct their singing.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    That's a lil out of the topic, and that's offensive to some pople...nothing wrong with being gay or listening to music they like. Leave them be, if they think it's music, let them think that. It's their problem and opinion.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't think you should try to change anyone's opinion, they should be allowed to think what they think and leave them be that way...

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    People should listen to EVERYTHING! There's too much good stuff out there that has been labelled and stereotyped. Also, give credit where it is due. JB is a decent musician/singer...it's just his songs that are horrendous. Also, listen to Dave Mathews Band. They're kinda country/rock/folk/awesome!!!
    Poison Type Veteran

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ikr Butters! :3 People totally should listen to EVERYTHING.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Guns N' Roses. Also known as the most dangerous band in the entire world since 1987!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.