Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What kind of music do you listen to?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What else do I like? Disturbed, Nirvana, Metallica, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Genesis, Eric Clapton/Derek and the Dominos/Cream, Queen, The Prodigy, Bon Jovi, Airbourne, Avenged Sevenfold, Duran Duran, Eminem, Psy, Gorillaz, George Thorogood and the Destroyers, Jamiroquai, Junkie XL, Led Zeppelin, Mastodon, Moby, Motorhead, Mudvayne, ZZ Top, Spiderbait, Slash, Septembre, Rucka Rucka Ali, Celldweller, Styles of Beyond, Xzibit, Nate Dogg and Lil Jon.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    GANGNAM STYLE !!!!!!!!!!!! its epic
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 34 | Offers: 77 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i agree it is epic

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I like Pop and rock Lady Gaga is my fav right now but I also like flyleaf, Staind, Seether, Amy lee and many others.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I literally will listen to every type of music. I love country, pop, rock, jazz, everything. I even like SOME of the new music, not all though. And butts is right, Dave Matthews Band = pure talent.
    SMEHOYASVAGABUDEN

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I mostly listen to Indie and Pop music. Now and then I listen to Rock. I am a huge fan of dubstep. I don't really enjoy listening to rap and country but in their own ways they have good things about them.

My favourite singers right now are probably Rihanna, Calvin Harris and Olly Murs.
    Band wise.... Paramore, The Pretty Reckless and The Lumineers c:

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    i shall say 1 thing rave music

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 42 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    One thing we can all agree on is that Auto-tune can go to hell ^.^ Also has anyone heard of Fitz and the Tantrums?

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Grooves View Post
    As you can see, if you typed in Eagles songs (in youtube via Cd album) and you typed in their concert (Live audio) they're both the same. It's real talent.

But, if you typed in a New song via Cd Album, and you compare it to the concert version, it's not the same voice at all.
    Axl Rose from Guns N' Roses in Studio is talented... but as much as I like him, he sounds like a strangled cat that's smoked 80 cigarettes before a concert. Phil Collins meanwhile... that's real talent! He sounded the same in Studio and on Stage. Such a shame he's retired from the music industry altogether though.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Axl Rose from Guns N' Roses in Studio is talented... but as much as I like him, he sounds like a strangled cat that's smoked 80 cigarettes before a concert. Phil Collins meanwhile... that's real talent! He sounded the same in Studio and on Stage. Such a shame he's retired from the music industry altogether though.
    I personally love the voice of someone who has been smoking...not like 80 cigarettes though, but like...5? I dunno...and only men. Women who have been smoking and try to sing sound horrible to me.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    I personally love the voice of someone who has been smoking...not like 80 cigarettes though, but like...5? I dunno...and only men. Women who have been smoking and try to sing sound horrible to me.
    Yeah... A great American singer by the name of Janis Joplin used to smoke and do drugs a ton (Hence her death.) But when she sang Mercedes-Benz, it was said that she'd smoked before that recording and it didn't really sound like her but some kind of cackling witch. I personally don't know because I've only ever listened to Mercedes-Benz, which in hindsight is a great song. But her voice sounds a bit croaky on it.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraSound View Post
    I'm interested in music, so I'd like to hear your thoughts on it. Rock, pop, dubstep, techno...what's your favourite? Do you have a favourite band or artist? Or maybe a favourite song or two (thousand, like I do) ?

DUBSTEP ROCKS!!!! OH YEAH!!!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alot of jap songs and a few american songs. Don't like bounce though ironically.
    It's not that I'm a douche. I just don't care.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I listen to all kinds of stuff, although I'm very attached to a k-pop band named SHINee. Been with them for 3 years~ ^^
    And I also enjoy anything that has a nice beat, like some dubstep.
    I drew my avatar. I may be busy sometimes, I'm a college student.... ^^"

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I personally don't really like dubstep that much...my next question: Why do you like dubstep? Explain why, not stuff like "I just like it so I dunno". WHAT do you like about it?
    Last edited by UltraSound; 12-10-2012 at 05:13 PM.