Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't even know.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:

I don't even know.

Hello all in the realms of Pokebay~

I haven't been active for a while now.
    Alyssa624... I still hope I keep my Fire gym place until I someday get my technical stuff back. I'm gonna miss my SAO buddy ;__;

NuclearEraser and Chikorita... You amazing girls. keep the dream going.

MrButters and Damian... My Pokebay brothers...

Razer.... Nick... Sorry for everything but I'll most certainly be back. I love you dearly...

JunipersHelp and Kiwi303... You always made me laugh till I cried. Drying pan.

GM2K and all the other mods... Thank you for having me here.

Everyone else... Goodbye.

I hope to come back some day. I'll miss everyone.

Sorry if this is heart-breaking. It hurts me to say this.

Goodbye. Au revoir. Auf Wiedersehen. adjö. näkemiin.

Ps I did use google translate. Sorry if that was a bit naughty...

PS PS I might check in now and then... idk.
    Last edited by Pikachu Belle; 10-01-2012 at 04:51 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awwwh Pokebay Sis. Everything will be okay, you should come back once in a while and drop in your laughter and times! Would be good, maybe think up new ideas for teams that will suit you. Nevertheless, gonna miss you!
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nicks Gonna Pour into tears =(
    When you leave Nick will leave =(
    Im A Awesome Tamer

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 34 | Offers: 77 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well nicks going to be sad but im sure you will be back i mean who could leave this place
    well goodbye.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No... Tammie... But... Isn't there any way we can keep in touch #creys Im so happy qords cant describe about meeting you. Please... Never stop bein amazing hun... I will miss you so much...
    #goes back into a corner to eat away her tammie feelings
    ♥trolling in the deep♥
    Jess is on hiatus due to excessive play of RE6. Only available through twitter but only to close friends.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    good luck and goodbye
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Be sure to visit! Bye for now, Vic

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    . . . Words cannot express how sad I am to read this. I'm sorry that you were grounded and can hardly come on. Even though you'll only be gone for a short while, I will miss you indefinitely, when you aren't around.
    Tammie... I love you, so please come back when you can, I am feeling heart wrenched as it is, and I really don't want to be alone without you.
    I always have and always will love you, until the end of our friendship/relationship, which is nowhere near the end.
    Goodbye for now sweatheart.

Razer
    xxx

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh you're just leaving until you're not grounded any more? I thought you were leaving for good. Anyway, I hope your grounding gets lifted early!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    D': MY TAMMIE!!!! I can't believe it!!! If it's just a grounding then that's ok but you make it seem like you're never coming back!!! I hope you'll be back soon.............. Take care Vici!!

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    good bye Tammie
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey guys... I don't think Tammie is coming back I'm afraid.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    Hey guys... I don't think Tammie is coming back I'm afraid.
    O.O BUT WHY????????????? D':

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    How am I only seeing this now!!!??? O_O I WONT say goodbye! Just an "until the next time!" :')
    Poison Type Veteran

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is why I don't think Tammie will be back:

Let's just say that She kept me and her a secret from her mother and now her mother (Who Tammie thinks is OTT) went away and spoke to the Police. So I see Tammie's leaving thread and I thought it was while she was grounded. But it turns out when I look in my emails on the 4th I have an email from a cop, basically issuing a 'Cease and Decist Order' telling me that I was reported to the Police as 'suspicious' and to avoid any further contact with Tammie. This was sent 5 days before she last logged in so it wrenched my heart to know why she had said goodbye. But I don't know if that means we have broken up and she is in my First FanFiction and I promised to keep her in it until the end. But if her mother sees it she probably won't let Tammie come back if there is even a chance left of her coming back. I really don't know what to do...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram