View Poll Results: Did you like the first episode of the series and would you like it to continue?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (Keep it going!)

4 80.00%
  • Yes (Not good enough to keep running)

0 0%
  • No (I liked it but find it pointless)

0 0%
  • No (I don't really care if you continue)

0 0%
  • No (It was the most boring thing in the world, scrap it immediately)

1 20.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokemon Emergency Hospital (FanFiction)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That was so good! Keep it up!
    MOAR!!!
    Watch me hit the cray button! 🔴

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 34 | Offers: 77 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    that was it was awsome great work nick!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Great make more

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    RAR!!!
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    It was great so far. Keep it up.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alex feel after what Aly said
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello my viewers!
    After much time from writer's block, I have a new piece for this FF almost finished... So bare with me!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Episode 2:

The press were buzzing around everywhere in the hospital, from ED to Theatre. They were like parasites, creeping around every nook and cranny. Summer had to bite her tongue in order not to say a certain F-word on live TV as some reporters, followed her and Leigh, another nurse who worked in triage, and bugged them to no end. While Kyle the prankster, entertained the so-called audience with crappy jokes.

Alex enjoyed gloating about being Clinical Director whilst making Aly and her 'teacher' Juni miserable at the same time, to some female reporter, who was convieniently resisting his so called 'charm', as he persistantly asked for a date and then a phone number, to which the reporter kept on declining.

Joe enjoyed basking in the glory of being the CEO of the most advanced hospital in Unova and maybe the world.

Every minute of this day was going to be hectic...

Santiago knocked on the door of Nick's office door. 'Hand it over bud, 500 smackaroos!' He said. Nick looked at him wearily. 'What? I'm a better surgeon than you though...' He said as he pulled $500 out of his wallet and passed it to Santiago. 'What kind of operation are we talking about?' He asked. 'Some Pokemon involved in an MVA... A Stunfisk I believe...' Santiago replied. 'I've just gotta watch it doesn't gimme a jolt as I repair it's tailbone...'

Suddenly David, the hospital anaesthetist, walked into the room. 'We're ready to go Santiago!' he said cheerily. 'Really? Thank you Dave...' Santiago said. 'Adios Nick!'

David and Santiago left the room as Nick looked up at the ceiling and yelled 'DAMN IT ALL!'

Throughout the day, the press meddled and interferred with the hospital's staff, until they left to put their reports together. And it was later that evening Joe called everyone 'important' into his office.

Joe stared at them all. 'WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TODAY?!' He yelled. David stood up. 'I think it went well if you...' Joe cut him off mid sentence 'I don't care about what you think David... It was a poor display all of you put on today. Summer almost swearing at a TV crew, Kyle playing jokes, my top 2 surgeons betting against each other and my clinical director trying to be a womanizer. Do you want to drive me to an early grave, out of shame? I'm 65 as it is and haven't got time for this crap.' Joe said, as everyone bowed their heads in shame.

'Watch this...' Joe said as he turned on his Plasma TV to the 24 hour news channel as a female reporter, the same one Alex chatted up, spoke to the camera. 'Now though, news on Unova's newest hospital. Critics are already lashing out at the hospital in general over the behaviour of staff and the prices, and Unovians already believe it won't last long...' Joe turned the TV off. 'I want 0% of this crap tomorrow, or some of you are going to be losing jobs... Understood?' He said as everyone nodded their heads. 'I'll see you all tomorrow...' He said as they all filed out of the room, and left Joe to contemplate the future of his hospital and his income...
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 12-15-2012 at 11:45 AM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.