Thread: Question

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Smile Question

I noticed this before I was going to make an offer
    "You MUST have this Pokemon in Black/White/Black 2/White 2 in order to complete the trade."

And I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on what exactly that means?
    Can I still use the pokemon, even one such as Squirtle, in my Black 2? Or do I have to go through the same arduous process as in the first black/white game

any help is greatly appreciated.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It is telling you that the person making the trade has a Gen 5 game (black/white/black2/white2). So if you want to make the trade, you also need a gen 5 game. If you have gen 4 or lower, the trade won't work since differing gens can't trade or battle with each other.

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    thank you so much!