Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Event Pokemon

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If you have Japanese or other foreign country Pokemon (I'm in USA), would you happen to have a foreign Ditto?? Any level, really. Just curious. Read up on Masuda Method and want to give it a try. :3
    If not, it's fine. ^^"
    My Main Games are Pokemon Leafgreen, Soulsilver, Diamond, and Black (Currently Lost)
    If you want to trade, all of my friend codes (save for my PKMN Black) are on my profile, so just shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Could I get the movie event Victini please?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    could i get a victini or a meloetta

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 61 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would also like an arceus

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 44 | Offers: 81 | Wishlist Items: 80 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would like a Plasma Genesect a Movie 2012 Meloetta and the six Shiny Dragon eggs if that's ok.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 141 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 53 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok. I'm going to try my best to get everyone's Pokemon onto my game today. Once I've got them then I'll PM you all that I have and we'll sort out when to trade. Please bear with me though because it does take a long time especially considering how many Pokemon I need to get!

Any more requests will be put on hold while I sort out everyone who's already asked. This is just so I don't end up with an even bigger backlog of requests!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't usually ask for stuff like this but is it possible to get a darkrai, victini and keldeo? If not no worries.

Thanks

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can I have the janta shiny Golurk,shiny larvitar (prerably a nature that boost the Attack ) event and the shiny zigzagoon event plz
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can i get the flying pikachu and the shiny event hydregon?
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can I get the gamestop keldeo, meloetta and genesect? I want a v-create victini too, but can you get the victini first?

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Chainsaw Master View Post
    Can I get the gamestop keldeo, meloetta and genesect? I want a v-create victini too, but can you get the victini first?
    this thread is a year old so.....

want:
    Cherish ball manphy

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    could you get me the flying pikachu, it was a Japanese event for some new airline

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 141 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 53 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi guys, just to those who have recently asked for an event Pokemon - I AM NO LONGER OFFERING THIS SERVICE.

I hardly managed to get anyone their Pokemon when I first started this thread (and for that I'm sorry) but I have too much going in RL at the moment to be doing anything like this. Maybe I'll restart up in the future for Gen 6 but at the moment I won't be able to do anything for this

Sorry!