Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: give away for black white black 2 white 2

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Cool give away for black white black 2 white 2

my dad to cemerate the event of the us pokemon games blakc and white 2 gave me an action replay after a very boring 2 hour lecture on what it can do to your ds but finnally he gave it to me for those who will listen what im about to say about my dad is true and i claim no superiority over you pplz my dad works for game freak let me hide in the shadows now becuase he works there he is rarely home to see me but whatever i understand his job so ok.

i will be giving out free shiny pokemon courtyse of my action replay and my dad.

how will it work i will simply use the 2 cheats known as pokemon modifier when you get xnumber of ultraballs and 100xmasterballs you discard the number of ultra balls to choose the pokemon to appear in the grass and xtimes masterballs for the lv i have a limit of 5 pokemon per person.the shiny part is a simple yet helpfull cheat calld catch shiny pokemon anywhere henceforth it is not hacking so they are half and halfnot exactly hacked not exactly illiegal plz and thnx people im will leave you now ill chech this every oh 10 15 minutes thnx

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hmmm could i have a shiny porygon 2 shiny genesect and shiny deoxys please lv 100 if possible
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 133 | Offers: 383 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can i get shiny venipede sewaddle basculin deerling and litwick

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It is still classed as hacking. Btw Game Freak don't make AR's. So why would your father give you a product that voids the warranty of the games and especially as ARs are made by Datel NOT Game Freak.

As for it not being hacking I think you ought to check the information you are giving people.

AR is a cheats device. Any Pokemon that come out of there are hacked. If you claim these are legit and trade them off to people who want legits, you will be in a fair amount of trouble.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 77 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can i get a shiny genesect, shiny celebi and a shiny victini (:

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    could i have a black kyurem thanks ^^

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Please may i have a black kyurem as well

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    picachu and snivy?

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I used to use action rep[lay all the time. I would like a shiny reshiram Level 100 and shiny eevee Level 15. please!
    Last edited by MysticShadow; 10-18-2012 at 01:19 AM.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 61 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    shinies: golurk, mew, genesect, rayquayza, arceus...that's it

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would like a life, please.

... c|

Good luck giving out shinies, nice of you.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ok for my final 2 can i have shiny v create victini and shiny shuckle both lv 100
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 76 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I want to have a shiny manaphy, a shiny celebi and a shiny kyurem, best of low level. Can you deal with this?^^

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    IGNORE THIS THREAD AS THE USER WHO DISTRIBUTED THESE HACKS HAS BEEN BANNED. ANY MORE OFFERS MADE BY THE PUBLIC WILL HAVE NO RESPONSE AND WILL THEREFORE WASTE YOUR TIME.

Thank You

Venom (Razer)
    Former Staff Member/Freelance Forum Patrol

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    SHiny Charzard and Shins deoxys