Thread: Masuda Method for Multiple Shinies

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Exclamation Masuda Method for Multiple Shinies

I was looking around online today and discovered the Masuda Method, where you have a higher chance of getting a Shiny Pokemon if you breed a native and a foreign pokemon together. I was wondering if anyone here has a foreign Ditto to trade? If you're game isn't English, I can trade you a Ditto from my game and we both profit.

Masuda Method Explained: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEhKz...feature=fvwrel
    My Main Games are Pokemon Leafgreen, Soulsilver, Diamond, and Black (Currently Lost)
    If you want to trade, all of my friend codes (save for my PKMN Black) are on my profile, so just shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    GTS is a good bet. If you can't find a Ditto right away (since GTS literally changes just about every hours), just find a compatible mate (ex find a Heracross (M) from a foreign country to breed it with your Karrablast (F). That works too)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks, didn't even think of that XD :n00b: I usually hate GTS (people wanting lv. 9 legendaries, etc), but I'll give it a shot, anyways.
    My Main Games are Pokemon Leafgreen, Soulsilver, Diamond, and Black (Currently Lost)
    If you want to trade, all of my friend codes (save for my PKMN Black) are on my profile, so just shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know, but something you can find some things on there that will blow your mind. For example, I found a (legit- I even checked it) shiny Minun on there for a Magmar. I was like "Um, YES PLEASE!"

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh my God :O how badly did someone want that magmar?! XD I would never trade my shiny! (I only have one legit one XD)

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm the same way. Legit shinies in the wild are hard to come by. Why trade one? haha

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know, right? They always feel more special to me.... When I get legit shinies, I keep 'em and try to get them to max level! I love battling with them!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    GTS has surprised me a lot.

I got at least 7 legit shinies from there.
    Even if the GTS is annoying, it's pretty surprising.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    also if you play pokemon black/white 2 and complete the pokedex you will get shiny charm wich with masuda method up it to 1 in a 1000 odds chance
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    if u wanted lv 9 and under legends ask jeremy here