Thread: B/W to B2/W2 Migrating

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

B/W to B2/W2 Migrating

Does anybody know how to migrate pokemon between the two. I have white and black 2 and ive looked everywhere

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Aren't Black/White and Black 2/White 2 both 5th genertion? If so, I think you can just trade between them like you normally would. Idk though, I dont have B2/W2 yet.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yes you can I trade 2 pokemon from white to white 2
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 101 | Offers: 172 | Wishlist Items: 107 | Wishlist Offers: 105 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Skye is correct. You can't migrate pokemon between the two games, you can only trade. Which will come in handy when you want certain pokemon to evolve.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yay i was right

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks everyone :P