Thread: Help Filling out the unova pokedex!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Help Filling out the unova pokedex!

I really would like to visit the nature preserve in black 2 but I can't until I fill out the unova pokedex. Is anyone willing to help out with that? I know it's a lot to ask seeing as there will be a lot of stuff to figure out. Please and thank you in advanced.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 34 | Offers: 77 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    dude you could just keep on going round unova seeing all of the pokes thats what im doing and im not far off
    ~Joe

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Except you need victini and there are version exclusives that don't show up in my game. That's what I'm looking for.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Which version do you have? I might be able to help with some version exclusives.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Same here.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have black 2 I think I've seen 200 some but I still need to see:
    Victini
    Landourus
    Reshirem
    Ruffelet
    And a few others I think

@voltaradragoness, if you're still able to help transfer over my pokes later, we could kill two birds with one stone. Promise I'll trade them back lol