Thread: Can someone help me transfer from white to White 2?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Can someone help me transfer from white to White 2?

I have a few pokemon Ineed to transfer from White to White 2, but I dont have 2 ds's....someone please help me

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Please...

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am more than happy to help you if your willing to do the same with me I need to transfer black to black 2 lol. I promise not to steal any pokemon of yours. I would hate if it happened to me.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    depend how many pokemon you will transfer Ps I will not steal your pokemon and before I help volt to transfer these pokemon so I'm very patient
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll help if you can get me a thick club, that's all I need

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have 6 boxes on white and about half a box on black to transfer.

WaterDeity- I would help you! PM me.

Trader and Itzdanftw- Pm me

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 42 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You don't need two ds's to transfer white to white2. Just use the global trade station, that's what i'm doing with black2 and white.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can help skye!
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!