Thread: Anyone want a Gijinka of their Pokemon? [OPEN]

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Anyone want a Gijinka of their Pokemon? [OPEN]

Gooooooooooooooooooood morning/afternoon/evening/night everyone!
    I'm Perish, and I'm really bored! So, I wanted to know if anyone wanted a slightly sketchy mugshot gijinka of one of their Pokemon~?
    If you're not sure what a gijinka is, it's basically a humanised version of something, well, not human~
    If you'd like me to draw your Pokemon (a maximum of two per person) just fill this out:
    • The Pokemon you want a gijinka of:
    • Is your Pokemon shiny?:
    • The gender of that Pokemon:
    • The age range your Pokemon:
    • A little bit of their personality OR their nature:

^w^ That's all~ I hope to draw for you soon~!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    what is slightly sketchy mugshot gijinka
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hatchi wip.jpg
    That's a sketchy mugshot, and I explained what a gijinka was in my original post~
    (The attached picture is one I'm currently doing of my OC, called Hatchi~)

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    me as a torchick plz

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The Pokemon you want a gijinka of: MUDKIPPZZ
    Is your Pokemon shiny?: Nopers
    The gender of that Pokemon: Female
    The age range your Pokemon: 9-15
    A little bit of their personality OR their nature: Annoying, hyper, excitable, etc.

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Me as a shiny darkrai. Male. Age is 13 to 16. Personality is kinda really calm and cool and when angry has a urg to k o Pokemon by all means.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 40 | Offers: 95 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can you draw me a totodile, age 14-15, A strong but calm personality, It's buzzing with power and never fails to impress

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    •The Pokemon you want a gijinka of: Dragonite
    •Is your Pokemon shiny?: Yes
    •The gender of that Pokemon: Female
    •The age range your Pokemon: 15-17
    •A little bit of their personality: Fiery and ready to take on the world!
    Winning means fame and fortune. Losing means certain death.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Garchomp
    Yes
    Male
    15-17
    Ready to unleash total mayhem!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.