Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ultimate shiny Halloween giveaway :D

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Astral Vapors View Post
    Okay guys, good news. I was able to straighten things out much sooner than I expected, and I'll be back on this coming Sunday. I'm planning on holding the drawing on Monday (the 5th), and I'll be contacting the winner immediately afterward. I thank you all for your understanding, and please keep an eye on your VMs on Monday
    I'm glad you got everything straightened out and I'm looking forward to your drawing

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I'm glad you got everything straightened out and I'm looking forward to your drawing
    Thank you for being so understanding. It means a great deal to me

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Astral Vapors View Post
    Thank you for being so understanding. It means a great deal to me
    Anytime, I know things come up and you have to take care of them when they come up. Personal stuff is more important than a trade/giveaway. I'm glad its straightened out

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i know im a bit late but can i enter i was on hols over halloween
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello again everyone, and thank you all for your interest in my giveaway! Ladymoreadhiel's name was drawn as the winner of this particular giveaway, but I'm definitely planning on hosting another giveaway or two in the next coming months, so the rest of you will still have a chance to win some awesome shinies! Thanks again for your continued interest, it really does mean a lot to me

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    no problem astral
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!