Thread: Favourite Wii Games?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 73 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Question Favourite Wii Games?

Everyone's got to have a favourite game on the Nintendo Wii (I think...) considering the wide variety of games available on it. From the trademark Wii Sports to the Japanese Anime Bleach game and the Lego series.

I'm a little curious to hear what everyone else's favourite game(s) on the console are. It's hard to choose my own though Ōkami and Metroid (Corruption and Other M) are tied very high on my list. I'd like to say SSBB was tied with them, too, but sadly I find the game quite repetitive and even boring when I go back to it now...

So how 'bout all of you? What's your favourite Wii game(s)? What would be your ideal game for the console if you could have one?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My favorite game for the Wii is Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    SSBB. I don't have many Wii games. I hate Just Dance 2... >_<
    If you need any help, please contact me, ???, DejaVu146, UltraSound, or Gaming Master 2000 for assistance!
    CLICK ONE OF THE NAMES FOR OUR PROFILES!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a couple faves, like Zumba for Wii, and SSBB and Madagascar 2, and the Simpsons Game :3
    Last edited by Shiny Shinx~<3; 12-17-2011 at 12:09 AM.
    Legit Shiny Hunter Here~<3
    ---------------------------------------
    Proud Member and Supporter of LGBTQ <3

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroKnight00 View Post
    My favorite game for the Wii is Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    Same!
    I liked Skyward Sword as well.
    Including Just Dance

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I like skyward sword and Lego Indiana jones

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ohhh, that's a tough one....

Well, probably skyward sword or Super mario galaxy

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mario Kart Wii and Goldeneye 007

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The Legend of Zelda:Twilight princess, My fav!!!
    The Legend of Zelda:Skyward sword
    Okami
    Muramasa
    Mario kart
    SSBB
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!