View Poll Results: what does everyone want

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • squirtle

3 30.00%
  • zora

7 70.00%

Thread: TELL ME

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

TELL ME

why does no one want a zora or squirtle

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    what are you trying to say why people dont want zoroa or how many people dont like zoroa and squirtle?
    shiny squirtle :P

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Spell it right and then I'll have one.
    Jon3zii.. bringer of Darkness.. Leader of Team Sinister.. And all-round happy guy

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i think people do like zorua its just they dont go mad for it cus zoroak is so
    easy to breed and most people have a sqiurtle because its a popular pokemon
    and is also easy to breed
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kakari View Post
    i think people do like zorua its just they dont go mad for it cus zoroak is so
    easy to breed and most people have a sqiurtle because its a popular pokemon
    and is also easy to breed
    This is the answer to your question, I have box-loads of Zorua and Squirtle.

Maybe if you gave them some items to hold people would more likely trade with you?
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*