Thread: Keldeo confusion?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 20 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Keldeo confusion?

I got 2 Keldeo from the event, I did the event in my white with one keldeo. I traded the other keldeo to my White 2 and I caught the 3 necessary Pokemon needed for it but it doesn't work for some reason. Also how do I change its form?
    Lost atm[/SIGPIC]

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You change its form by taking a Keldeo from BW that DOES NOT know Secret Sword and trading it to BW2. Then you take it to the area in Flocesey Town with the 3 legendary pokemon and THEY have to teach it that move there. Then it will change its forme.

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 20 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    the one i have doesn't have secret sword and its already in BW 2. Also i know they teach keldeo the move
    Lost atm[/SIGPIC]

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, that's how it changes its forme. After learning the move there.

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge