Thread: Pokemon White Tree hollow help.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokemon White Tree hollow help.

I'm stuck in Area 6 of the White Tree Hollow in Pokemon White 2 and I can't find the boss trainer.

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Have you tried going down the elevator and checking the other levels? Sometimes the people will give you hints saying ' I saw the gate trainer below here' which makes you think it's the next room down but it's actually the level below using the elevator, that confused me with playing so I thought maybe you'd be stuck with the same thing haha

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Oh sorry you said boss trainer! it changes from time to time I think so just keep trying!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i always go thru the rooms going forward to the top then work my way across and then down to the next row so that usually helps find everybody including gate trainer and doctors

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks and I got passed the area.