Thread: Weirdest moments

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Weirdest moments

Ok, you can write the weirdest moments when your playing or watching Pokemon ( it can be also in real life), for example: like in the Pokemon series, the nurse joys always look exactly the same

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Probably when I said that my friend was acting like Jessie from Team Rocket and she just stared at me weirdly, I kinda forgot that my friends don't know I like Pokemon...... whoops!xD
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    all don goerges look the same and sorry if i speelled it wrong bthey are from the battleing competition on black and whithe series
    shiny squirtle :P

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    When i said was thinking about my Pidgeot on SS i was watching Lueroi's walkthrough and i was like Pidegot is a stupid name if u say it like pid get on the anime,then Lueroi totally said the same thing.