Thread: How do you use the shining charm in masuda method?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

How do you use the shining charm in masuda method?

I don't have one yet but I'm aiming for one and I have a japanese ditto.

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Well once you have it it just automatically ups your chances, so you just do the Masuda Method once you have it and it just ups your chances of finding a shiny

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So you don't have to give it to a pokemon to hold?

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    No it is like a key item.

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    If you had to equip it to a pokemon it would be as simple as putting it on the first one in your party or giving it to whichever pokemon you are trying to breed into a shiny.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I see,thanks!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    does anyone have a shiny charm there willing to trade for

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    I don't think it can be traded karrmakazzi... It's a key item so can't be assigned to a Pokemon, unless hacked you can't trade it..
    Last edited by EllaJaneBinks; 11-26-2012 at 10:17 AM.