Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do people know you play Pokemon?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well I was at lunch and a bunch of my friends were talkin' 'bout Jailbreaking their Ipod Touch and since they figured out hiw, they put Pokémon on it so now I know they like it. They were actually the last people I expected to like it.

Some friends know I do. One friend of mine will sing the song with me. And I have a couple Pokémon tracks/movies on my Ipod so they figure it out. :3
    If you need any help, please contact me, ???, DejaVu146, UltraSound, or Gaming Master 2000 for assistance!
    CLICK ONE OF THE NAMES FOR OUR PROFILES!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Everyone knows I play it. Or at least draw it, when I don't have my game with me. I used to be kind of shy about it, but I kind of grew to not care~ ^w^
    Legit Shiny Hunter Here~<3
    ---------------------------------------
    Proud Member and Supporter of LGBTQ <3

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoruaBoo View Post
    Wow! That's great! I hate it when people bully others just because they like something others don't like/understand. It's awesome that you still do what you enjoy! *high fives*
    Thank you. :3 *high fives back*

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yes some people do no bullying i love the game

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINY SQUIRTLE View Post
    me too my mom and dad pick on me cause of my age and my uncle still likes barney im comfused
    yeah my perants call me a baby cus i love pokemon and im considered wiered cus of my age
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Everyone in my family knows I play Pokemon, my family and friends too.

I even walk on the streets playing on my DS xD

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 29 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    im like you zoruaboo i dont tell anyone but if they ask i would. i dont tell anyone because of my age

John_48 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    My classmates would probably pick on me everyday I go to school if I tell them. But like my 2 friends, one friend, I told him if he knows pokemon, then he said yes, and he said why, and I said: Oh. Cause I play it. My friend says okay, I play it too.

NExt friend: I saw his profile picture in facebook is Scizor, then i told him if he plays pokemon, and he said yes. So i also said that i also plays it. Then he said about his Victini being Beast.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I used to be shy about it in high school. I'm 21 now, knew my friends since middle school (one of which plays also), dating the same girl for three 1/2 years, so now I just dont care lol

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I neither hide or broadcast it so some people know and some don't. My mother doesn't like it though and threw out my old video's I was devastated.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    They know, but they play too. So no one really cares. :P I might stop soon....lol just kidding.
    "I try and try but never succeed. I just can't meet your every need.
    You said it was real, like the American seal, but I then I realized.
    You're not worth my time."

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Im 19 years old and played pokemon in front of people in highschool, in fact many of the people i knew also played and we use to battle at lunch and hold competitions and hold bets, it was all very fun, never been ashamed of any games i played^.^

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My family knows and my closest friends do. I do not advertise that I have been playing pokemon for 14 years but if someone brings it up I don't hide it. My mom thinks its cool actually. She likes the shinys like I do lol especially my shiny shuppet haha she said it was adorable!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Some of my friends know. But if I told this group of friends at my school, I would be DEAD. But, still I would play anyways. I could just say I'm not playing while still playing.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 66 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    iv bin playing for years now i told my friend once along time ago he took the mickey outta me til he came round and started playing my pokemon game now he is as hooked as me lol spread the word share the love pokemon is great