Thread: Real Life Pokemon

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Real Life Pokemon

Does anyone have a pet, or know and animal that reminds you of a pokemon? If so what is it? Waht pokemon does it remind you of? Name? What moves does it have?

I have a Ferret named Bellla and she reminds me of a furret. Her moves are Sratch, Bite, Quick attack (You should see it.), and Rest (Really she sleeps 18hrs out of each day at least!).
    Sniv~William

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    My neighbours cat, Griselda looks like a Meowth!
    Her known moves are Scratch, Bite, Attract and Headbutt XD

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My sister's cat looks like a Glameow. It knows Slash, Shadow Claw, Thunderbolt and Aerial Ace.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My cat is fat and ugly like a purugly
    Ability: Thick fat
    Moveset:
    Body slam
    Crunch
    Scratch
    Growl

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my cat Cleo reminds me of a liepard cuz she bullys our other two cats
    ability cute charm (she looks cute and acts cute to people but not cats)
    moves
    mean look
    scratch
    attract
    bite

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    One of my dogs reminds me of evee!
    Its moves would be:quick attack,growl,scratch,and faint attack.
    The other one reminds me of growlthe.
    Moves:uproar,heavy slam,flamethrower and thrash.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My bombay cat Snowball reminds me of an Umbreon. His moves would be Meow, Sit on Keyboard, Poop, and Eat.

Friend Code: 0906 5445 8830

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lololol
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I used to have a hamster. If I still had her now her name would so be Dedenne. IT SO FLUFFEH!
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awwe <3 Dedennes look adorable. Okay I'll do another one. My mom's old dog Alex who was a great dane (he passed away a long time ago, but she has a lot of pictures of him) reminds me of a Mightyena. His moves would be Howl, Swagger, Bite, and Dig because my mom liked to tell stories about how Alex would dig holes up in her backyard. I wish I knew him but he died a few years before I was born.

Friend Code: 0906 5445 8830

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my cat penolope reminds me of umbreon. her moves would be rage scratch bite and roar

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my cat oreo reminds me of snorlax his moves would be bite meow cute charm and bodyslam