Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite pokemon movie?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Cool What's your favorite pokemon movie?

Pretty much what the title says what your favorite movie mine is the the old school one "Pokémon: The First Movie" with mewtwo and mew it was awesome. So what's yours?
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 91 | Offers: 62 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I completly agree, the first movie was the best! Saw it in the cinemas when I was little and no other pokemon movie has ever topped it. It's a shame I can't find the DVD in Australia, can't even buy it online. If anyone knows a good site to download it from..... XD

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by messy_01 View Post
    I completly agree, the first movie was the best! Saw it in the cinemas when I was little and no other pokemon movie has ever topped it. It's a shame I can't find the DVD in Australia, can't even buy it online. If anyone knows a good site to download it from..... XD
    I've tried downloading the movie but they always take me to some other website.
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I ownloaded it for free and it's on my I-Pod. Want me to find the site? It has almost all movies so far. :3

Hmmm tough. "Pokemon: The First Movie" was the first Pokémon one I ever saw. So probably that one. But a close second is "Pokemon Heroes (Latias and Latios)" Very close though.
    If you need any help, please contact me, ???, DejaVu146, UltraSound, or Gaming Master 2000 for assistance!
    CLICK ONE OF THE NAMES FOR OUR PROFILES!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    everyone if youll want to see pokemon movies and episodes go to pokemonepisode.org
    shiny squirtle :P

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My fave will always be Pokemon: Heroes, with Jirachi Wish Maker as a strong second <3
    Legit Shiny Hunter Here~<3
    ---------------------------------------
    Proud Member and Supporter of LGBTQ <3

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    have any one gone to pokemonepisode.org? its cool you can see movies and shows of pokemon

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 91 | Offers: 62 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not yet, although i'll try to watch a movie on it tonight XD

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ummmmmmmmmmmmm okay i promose its cool if it takeas you somewhere go back and try again

ToxicRainbow Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Hmmmmmm……I like the new one with Victini.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    mine is zoroark:master of illusions.obviously.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 22 | Offers: 133 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I go there all the time.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 22 | Offers: 133 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    First one cause mew wrecks every other pokemon.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Any pokemon before Pokemon Heroes (Pokemon the Movie 5). All of them had true tragedy with TRULY powerful pokemon. Not saying I like sad stuff. Just when dealing with creatures who can destroy the world you want to actually feel like the heroes are doing something. 5 on up really just had these special cases where one or more (few ) pokemon or a town was in danger. And it was normally cause by some megalomanic who could easily be stopped....even with his/her hax pokemon.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 116 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi, i GOT THE FIRST MOVIE ON DVD FOR FREE and it was in perfect condition. My favourite movies go like this: KYERUM AND THE SECRET SWORDSMAN, lucario and the mystery of mew, pokemon:white/black, victini and zekrom/reshiram, zoroark master of illusions, the rise of darkrai, giritina and the sky warrior and arceus and the jewel of life.