Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your favorite pokemon movie?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    But KYERUM AND THE SECRET SWORDSMAN hasn't event come out yet.
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It probably was...

Spoiler: (highlight to view)
    The first one lol

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Although this isn't out yet I think movie 15 kyrem bs the scared swordsman keldeo is the best cuzit has black kyrem and white kyrem and cobalion virizion and terracoin and kyrem and keldeo and it is unova region and the characters are ash cilan and iris and it is based on pokemon black and white 2 which is coming out in fall

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    For me it was Mewtwo Strikes Back. It is still to this day the only movie/TV programme to make me cry. The Special:Mewtwo Returns is second with Pokemon 2000 in third. For the people looking for the first movie here is a youtube link to the full movie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM48Y...ure=plpp_video

This channel has a lot of the others and is uploading more at the minute - http://www.youtube.com/user/TiggyTiggy32?feature=g-u-u
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon 2000 thinking back to when ash was collecting the 3 orbs to summon Lugia to save the world just rinded me that I need to go download that song on the flute

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah i love the song its amazing. There are some cool covers on YouTube too!
    "over the laws of light, over the moon by midnight"

Sgt. Pepper Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Rise of Darkrai

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The first movie was excellent. That Victini movie was garbage

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokémon: The First Movie, Then the next three in order then I lost interest.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't know the movie names in English, but I like the ones with Lugia (It was called The Power of One, right?), the one with Unown and Entei (umm...The Spell of Unown or something?) And the first one with Mew and Mewtwo.