Thread: I've recently bought colosseum and XD

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 107 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

I've recently bought colosseum and XD

In my opinion, they are the best games out there, what do you guys think??

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Colosseum? What cha mean, friend? 0:
    Though the snake dreams of soaring through the sky , he is forever doomed to crawl on his belly. But, you have a chance to fly snake, In the talons of a hawk.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 107 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon colosseum???

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    oh haha, sorry, never played it
    Though the snake dreams of soaring through the sky , he is forever doomed to crawl on his belly. But, you have a chance to fly snake, In the talons of a hawk.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 107 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That's cool :P you so should!! It is amazing!!

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Omg I love these games! The memories... ;w;

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 107 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know right!? I love the umbreon and espeon you start with in colosseum c: and the eevee in XD was awesome
    Definitely my fav games

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Colosseum is awesome although ive never gotton xd i love colosseum and the concept of the shadow pokemon and umbreon and espeon were awesome to their are so many memories within the games i played them lyke last month but then i stopped but i should continue again

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 107 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah u probably should XD is probably better in my opinion, I liked the last boss guy coz he had all shadow pokes which is cool

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I love XD, problem? i have never beaten it. The only reason iv'e played it is beacause my cosun in pennsylvannia has it XD
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    XD and Colosseum are great pokémon games ahh i wish they still made differant sagas to go along side them or hade wild shadow pokemon in the gen 4,5 and 6 games