Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Egg Roulette

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Egg Roulette

Hey everyone, I have 30 random eggs to give away. No two eggs are the same and I have shuffled them in my box so I do not know what I am giving away. I will give one to each of the first 30 people who reply to this thread. Here are the rules:

1- You must post which number of reply you are by typing #(1-30). If you reply first, put #1, if tenth, put #10. If you are number 31 or higher you will not get one.

2- Tell me what your favorite part of the game is, such as collecting, breeding, battling, the stories, etc.

3- Guess which pokemon you will get.

If you want the thrill of receiving a surprise pokemon, reply by following these rules. Only one egg per person, I will be keeping track. Any pokemon will be accepted in exchange for an egg, so just offer what you feel is fair. Good luck!

My Friend Code is 3482 9331 7778
    Last edited by GhostTrainer79; 11-23-2012 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Forgot some info.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Im #1 and my favorite part of the game is the thrill of battleing the elite 4. To me its a test to see if im actually a good trainer or i did something completely wrong on my journey. I think that i will get a riolu.
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    #2 I love breeding,battling,collecting
    I think it will be Zizagoon
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    il be number 3! my best moment was when i caught pidgey in my yellow first game!I think the poke il get will be is Glamewo
    Last edited by Pikachu2000; 11-23-2012 at 06:15 PM.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    #3 Breeding, battling, and collecting
    I believe it will be an eevee

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Waited to long try this again #4 Breeding, battling, and collecting and once again an eevee?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 53 | Offers: 149 | Wishlist Items: 42 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    #5 My favorite part of the game is battling. I think I'll get a Scraggy.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got a spinark
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    #7 My favorite part of the game is battling the elite four and champion. I think(/hope xD) I will get a Piplup

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura the Riolu View Post
    I got a spinark
    Hope you like it!

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    my egg isnt hatching ive spent 5 mins on it

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got an eevee
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemontrader View Post
    I got an eevee
    Hope you like it!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 223 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 15 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    #8. my fave part is the story. i guess i will get a starter

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    #9 I love training the Pokemon and watching them grow
    I think ill get a squirtle