Thread: Shiny Charm?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Shiny Charm?

What is the shiny charm and how do you get it?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The Shiny Charm is a key item in pokemon black/white 2. It increases the chance of a random encounter/egg to be shiny. To get it you must catch/trade on to all the pokemon in the national dex. The shiny charm is a pretty nice item for all the shiny hunters! :3
    Watch me hit the cray button! 🔴

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    i dont know if u can get it in regular white, all i know is what SummerStar5 said.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 71 | Offers: 820 | Wishlist Items: 152 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have the shiny charm

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 36 | Offers: 112 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have the shiny charm too, run in field about 100times, did not get any shiny pokemon.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Shiny charm never said it was a guarantee of a shiny pokemon... :/ the odds are only 1 in 2,730.6 and with the mesuda method it's still only 1 in 1024. That's a bit of a distance from 100 runs...