Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: A Rare One of a Kind Event Pokemon Debuts in PokeBay!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

A Rare One of a Kind Event Pokemon Debuts in PokeBay!

Starting immediately, PokeBay's first ever Fanmade and Website Exclusive event Pokemon will make it's appearance known until 24th December 2012!

Some members may recall, that I asked for your votes on who should be PokeBay's '5thXmas' event Pokemon. The votes came in and SummerStar5 won with her entry of Froslass, which has been personally designed by her!

The Pokemon itself has many features:

It knows: Blizzard, Destiny Bond, Pain Split and Toxic.
    Attached to it is the item, NeverMeltIce.
    It has the Cursed Body ability.
    Comes with the custom '5thXmas' Original Trainer in red for a female trainer. (As a nod of appreciation to SummerStar5.)
    And best of all, it is a Shiny Event Pokemon!

All that's left now is you out there wondering 'How can I get this 1 in a 1,000,000 Event Pokemon?'
    The answer is quite simple. Click this link and follow these steps:

1. Click the link.
    2. Go to the internet settings on your DS.
    3. Change your Primary DNS to that of the one at the top of the webpage.
    4. After you've done this, open up Pokemon Black, White, Black 2 or White 2.
    5. Make sure you have a full party or this will not work.
    6. Head upstairs to the guy who says about the Global Trade Station and go into the normal GTS. NOT GTS Negotiations.
    7. Wait for the GTS to load up, just like normal.
    8. As soon as you enter, your player will go to the computer and then there will be the 'falling' Pokeball animation. When this animation finishes, you'll notice the Pokeball bounce. After this, your very own Froslass will appear.
    9. Exit the GTS.
    10. Enjoy your new Event Pokemon!

This Pokemon shouldn't mess up your game because unlike the 'amuteur' users of PokeGen, I finalize my Pokemon to the last detail. Cross every 't' and dot every 'i'.

And that everyone is all there is to it! All credit goes to me for constructing the Pokemon and SummerStar5 for choosing and designing the winning entry!

If you've got the event, and want to say how much you love it, or if there's any problems with it, please leave a comment below and I'll get right onto a reply!

If you haven't got this event already, you'd better hurry up or you'll miss out!

Thanks for reading and enjoy your first and quite early Christmas gift!

No repayment is necessary, just a thank you to me and Summer will suffice. However if you are feeling generous please check out my FanFiction the link is in my signature! I could really use some constructive criticism...

Venom
    Event Pokemon Master

EDIT: URGENT NOTICE: Do NOT take these Pokemon to the Dream World. Otherwise you run the risk of being banned from the Global Link.

PLEASE NOTE: AS OF TODAY, THE 24TH DECEMBER 2012, THIS GIVAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. ALL THOSE WHO TRIED AND UNSUCCESSFULLY DID NOT RECIEVE A FROSLASS, YOU WILL BE PM'D TO SET UP A TRADE WHEN I RETURN FROM A 'MINOR
    CHRISTMAS HIATUS.' AND, I'D LIKE TO THANK ALL THOSE WHOM TOOK TIME OUT OF THEIR DAY TO GET THIS EVENT POKEMON WHICH TOOK ME A LOT OF TIME TO PERFECT, WHICH I DIDN'T INITIALLY DIDN'T THINK WOULD HAVE SO MUCH SUCCESS, NONE OF IT WOULD'VE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT THE KINDNESS, GRATITUDE AND SPIRIT OF THE POKEBAY GENERAL PUBLIC, SO THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS THE 'GANGNAM STYLE' OF POKEBAY FANMADE EVENT POKEMON.
    IF I DO RETURN EARLY I MAY BRING A SMALL SURPRISE TO EVERY MEMBER HERE (CIRCA NEW YEAR'S EVE/NEW YEAR'S DAY.)
    SO, UNTIL I RETURN, I WISH TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO WISH YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS!
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 12-24-2012 at 03:26 AM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you Nick for the Pokemon and SummerStar5 for selecting the Pokemon

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Thank you Nick for the Pokemon and SummerStar5 for selecting the Pokemon
    No worries Jeremy. It's PokeBay's 5th Christmas and I've been here for almost 2 years, so I thought I'd give something back to the community, with a little help from my friend Summer!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    No worries Jeremy. It's PokeBay's 5th Christmas and I've been here for almost 2 years, so I thought I'd give something back to the community, with a little help from my friend Summer!
    I just got it and its awesome, thanks again

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I just got it and its awesome, thanks again
    No problem! I just hope the rest of the community enjoy it as much as you do!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I love it!!!!!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ctiac7 View Post
    I love it!!!!!
    I'm glad you do!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 19 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I get on here every now and again and I jus wanna say you da man for doing this! Mad respect bruh

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I shall get it tonight!
    Edit: It's shiny?!?!?! That is awesome! I thought it was going to be just a regular froslass with those moves. DDD
    Last edited by NatalyaBelarus<3; 11-27-2012 at 06:21 PM.
    Watch me hit the cray button! 🔴

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've been looking for a shiny Frosslass for so long. ;w;

Is it too late to get it?

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    shal not do it i dont like these type of sites soz

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you Venom for the shiny frolass
    Last edited by Grey Fullbuster; 11-30-2012 at 05:59 PM.
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyblues View Post
    I've been looking for a shiny Frosslass for so long. ;w;

Is it too late to get it?
    It runs until Christmas Eve.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kylelee123 View Post
    I get on here every now and again and I jus wanna say you da man for doing this! Mad respect bruh
    No problem bro!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerStar5 View Post
    I shall get it tonight!
    Edit: It's shiny?!?!?! That is awesome! I thought it was going to be just a regular froslass with those moves. DDD
    Of course it's shiny! When a normal Event Froslass just isn't enough!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram