Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: A Rare One of a Kind Event Pokemon Debuts in PokeBay!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i tried getting ti but i could not get one HELP

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    sorry. I was replying to a previous post from the thread. the point is that I couldn't get it and you earlier stated you would personally give the people who couldn't get it other frosslasses. sorry for the confusion.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey venom i gt a question if you don't mind answering it I get every pokemon except the frosslas. I dont know if it is just that i have used this site before or something else. Also I gt one for my brother for Christmas since he is 8 and never has had a shinny but I used different cartridges ( I used white2 to get his, and im using black2 for mine) Do we have to have different ds's though to get 1 for one game ?
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DsWarriorgx View Post
    Hey venom i gt a question if you don't mind answering it I get every pokemon except the frosslas. I dont know if it is just that i have used this site before or something else. Also I gt one for my brother for Christmas since he is 8 and never has had a shinny but I used different cartridges ( I used white2 to get his, and im using black2 for mine) Do we have to have different ds's though to get 1 for one game ?
    Not that I'm aware of...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    so ausme thanks venom

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    so ausome thaks venom

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That's OK!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    IMPORTANT NOTICE TO EVERYONE WHO HAS UNSUCCESSFULLY TRIED TO RECIEVE THIS EVENT:

The PokeGTS website, as of recent has been jamming and not accepting Pokemon and I have been unable to get any Froslass'es for trade. I will endeavour to get you these after Christmas Day, and if not I will give them to you at the start of the New Year.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 42 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks for the Poke and a happy christmas to ya!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No prob venom i can wait, thanks
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you very much for the Froslass. Out of curiosity, I entered the GTS again with the DNS on and received a Lv.33 Adamant Venusaur with 0 stats, OT:Red. I thought this was interesting and tried again. This time I got a Lv.51 Pidgey caught in a Quick Ball by OT:Sayuri. This worried me that it might belong to someone. Please let me know if anyone is missing any Pokemon on the other end!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Some reason, it isn't working. But anyways, you'll have my future thank you if I ever figure out what's wrong with it.
    FC for Pokemon Black: 3525 2177 7073 (Matt)
    Fighting-Type Gym Leader
    ...What happens when you get scared half to death - twice?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you sooo much!!!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 51 | Wishlist Items: 31 | Wishlist Offers: 23 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hey Venom, I can't get the Frosslass and I was wondering if you could tell me what i might be doing wrong? thanks
    TEAM ROCKET
    thats how the world goes round

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    darn it, two days to late .