Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: A Rare One of a Kind Event Pokemon Debuts in PokeBay!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Skye-the-Butterfly View Post
    Thanks Venom, and I figured out how to change the DNS after half an hour of messing with my ds.
    Hehe! It takes some practice but it gets easier in the end!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    thanks venom and summerstar5
    too bad it wont work for me...
    Last edited by truffledude12; 11-29-2012 at 01:35 AM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You know seeing you guys all happy just makes me grin!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i has a question ._. . Ok, when you replied to someone saying that you will if you put it there, but i put a shiny arceus that i got from one of those gts things and im not banned from the dw. Does that means you still could get banned or no?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by KING SQUIRTLE View Post
    i has a question ._. . Ok, when you replied to someone saying that you will if you put it there, but i put a shiny arceus that i got from one of those gts things and im not banned from the dw. Does that means you still could get banned or no?
    I don't know if it will affect your Dream World membership. All I know is that it may affect it, so it's just a precautionary measure...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 103 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 63 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I just got mine. Thank you guys! A Pokebay exclusive event pokemon is a great idea!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubotsubo View Post
    I just got mine. Thank you guys! A Pokebay exclusive event pokemon is a great idea!
    No worries!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks this Froslass is great!!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 58 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 13 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    awesome
    Its not classed as a hacked pokemon tho, is it? :O

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got the froslass now!! Thanks, it's great!!!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks venom and summerstar5 ^^
    So, i got my Froslass and when i tried to get my blastoise out of the gts i got a pusle, a donphan, a tirtouga and at last i got a manaphy hahaha, will those pokemon damage my game? i mean as excited as i am for gettin a rare i dont want my game or my dreamworld to be damaged

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 77 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Right. Tell me which game and take me through what you've done. To check you're doing it right!
    im using white version and i went to my wifi settings and went to auto search dns and turned it off and ryped in the numbers as shown on the top corner and after i went inside the gts with a full party and when i went in all it showed was the main screen which displays deposit pokemon search but thats all nothing ever came in /:

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Still haven't gotten it. Just getting a bunch of other pokemon.
    /throws DS out the window

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Master 2000 View Post
    This is from the FAQ from the PokeGTS site:

Q: I only get a Victini, or I get a random pokemon instead of what I picked or uploaded, what gives?
    A: You're getting these due to how the server keeps track of you. Currently, the only way the server knows how to keep up with you is via your IP address. I am working on another solution that will instead use your friend code instead. TL;DR: You're getting this due to being on a different internet connection from your game device
    will i be banned from dw?

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lilligant View Post
    awesome
    Its not classed as a hacked pokemon tho, is it? :O
    Semi-Hacked. I've made it as legit as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathRayne View Post
    Thanks venom and summerstar5 ^^
    So, i got my Froslass and when i tried to get my blastoise out of the gts i got a pusle, a donphan, a tirtouga and at last i got a manaphy hahaha, will those pokemon damage my game? i mean as excited as i am for gettin a rare i dont want my game or my dreamworld to be damaged
    They won't damage the game no. Just don't take them to the dream world.

Quote Originally Posted by hugog View Post
    im using white version and i went to my wifi settings and went to auto search dns and turned it off and ryped in the numbers as shown on the top corner and after i went inside the gts with a full party and when i went in all it showed was the main screen which displays deposit pokemon search but thats all nothing ever came in /:
    If you've recieved nothing, that's a personal error not the system. You will always recieve something.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram