Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Rare One of a Kind Event Pokemon Debuts in PokeBay!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 77 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can someone get it for me please it wont let me recieve it ):

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hugog View Post
    can someone get it for me please it wont let me recieve it ):
    Having trouble? Is the code not working or do you need help setting it up?
    Watch me hit the cray button! 🔴

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 77 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    idk i did what the instructions told me to do and i havent recieved it yet /: i guess ill just keep trying after school today

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @hugog Okay, let me know if you still can't get it.
    Watch me hit the cray button! 🔴

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    When i clicked the link, i thought the website looked cool, so i Designed my own riolu (i know, it was a noobish thing to do), then I did everything the guide said, but i got the riolu for some reason, and not the froslass! Will the riolu mess up my game, and how can i now get the froslass?

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    venom shud i do it i get banned from dw

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    What have you recieved so far? Just to see...
    I've recieved A LOT.

I've gotten a shiny milotic, two of the same one, legendary and event pokemon, regular event pokemon, just regular pokemon..

I'm going to give over half of these away, but I still haven't been able to recieve a shiny Froslass yet..

I'm not sure what's happening. Everytime I log in, the GTS gives me a different pokemon.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    but dose this count as a hack
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 58 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    thanks so much! i hope there is more of these in the future !

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I keep getting that riolu!!!!!!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks dude I just got it and it's awesome!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Seriously, is there anyone who can help me get the froslass?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Darke View Post
    Seriously, is there anyone who can help me get the froslass?
    I can get it for you and you can just give me a patrat for it

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks venom and summerstar5 it was awesome!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hugog View Post
    idk i did what the instructions told me to do and i havent recieved it yet /: i guess ill just keep trying after school today
    First off. A. Do you have a full party? B. Have you typed the Code into the right DNS box (Primary DNS NOT Secondary)? and C. Would you mind showing me how you've typed the code? Have you typed it like this: 204.45.29.54? Try retyping it again, but there are twelve boxes for the code. In the first three just write 204 (Dots come up automatically) now leave the fourth box blank. On five and six type in, 4 and 5 now just repeat the action (First space blank, second and third are numbers) for the rest of the code.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.