Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: A Rare One of a Kind Event Pokemon Debuts in PokeBay!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Darke View Post
    When i clicked the link, i thought the website looked cool, so i Designed my own riolu (i know, it was a noobish thing to do), then I did everything the guide said, but i got the riolu for some reason, and not the froslass! Will the riolu mess up my game, and how can i now get the froslass?
    Riolu won't mess up your game because it's preprogrammed not to.
    Just reclick the link if you want Froslass. It should be OK.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by torhick01 View Post
    venom shud i do it i get banned from dw
    It won't ban you from the Dream World unless you take it there...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyblues View Post
    I've recieved A LOT.

I've gotten a shiny milotic, two of the same one, legendary and event pokemon, regular event pokemon, just regular pokemon..

I'm going to give over half of these away, but I still haven't been able to recieve a shiny Froslass yet..

I'm not sure what's happening. Everytime I log in, the GTS gives me a different pokemon.
    Try looking at the same advice I gave Hugog.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kakari View Post
    but dose this count as a hack
    ~Coughs and chokes on toast...~ Technically yes and no. Because you're using a non-Nintendo software to make em. And No because I've made it as legit as possible...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    And to all those who've said thanks on this page: No problem.

@Kush420swed: I've decided I'll do the PokeBay 6th Anniversary and 2013 Christmas Gift.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyblues View Post
    I've recieved A LOT.

I've gotten a shiny milotic, two of the same one, legendary and event pokemon, regular event pokemon, just regular pokemon..

I'm going to give over half of these away, but I still haven't been able to recieve a shiny Froslass yet..
    I'm not sure what's happening. Everytime I log in, the GTS gives me a different pokemon.
    Exactly the same happens to me, a riolu, a froslass (but not the right one) and a deoxys

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 77 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @venom yes i did all of that exactly the same way i thought i had messed up so i made sure but still nothing /:

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is from the FAQ from the PokeGTS site:

Q: I only get a Victini, or I get a random pokemon instead of what I picked or uploaded, what gives?
    A: You're getting these due to how the server keeps track of you. Currently, the only way the server knows how to keep up with you is via your IP address. I am working on another solution that will instead use your friend code instead. TL;DR: You're getting this due to being on a different internet connection from your game device

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Master 2000 View Post
    This is from the FAQ from the PokeGTS site:

Q: I only get a Victini, or I get a random pokemon instead of what I picked or uploaded, what gives?
    A: You're getting these due to how the server keeps track of you. Currently, the only way the server knows how to keep up with you is via your IP address. I am working on another solution that will instead use your friend code instead. TL;DR: You're getting this due to being on a different internet connection from your game device
    So basically what I do is keep going back in until I get the Frosslass?

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    As far as I can tell, keep revisiting the site in Venom's first post from the same connection your DS will connect through and then try the GTS again. There's no other way I can see to force it to work.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If what Gaming Master 2000 has suggested doesn't work, please don't worry. I will endeavour to fix it in about another 5-6 hours when I've finished working. And if what I will try to do to fix the problem doesn't work, I'll personally hand out the event myself. Just a subtle Level 1 will suffice.

But I will endeavour to make sure the events of next year (6th Anniversary and 2013 Christmas) will work without any problems...
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 11-28-2012 at 11:16 PM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've been thinking, that the Giveaway may have been affected by my personal use to get an Aron yesterday afternoon... I'll just redo the link and it may be back to normal after that...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 77 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    thank you for trying your best for us (: i havent got it tho can someone do me the favor and get it for me ? ):

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OK... I've just got a couple of minutes to do this... But it should be 100% fixed now...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hugog View Post
    thank you for trying your best for us (: i havent got it tho can someone do me the favor and get it for me ? ):
    Try it one more time, now that I believe I've fixed the link...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram