Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WAR AND SACRIFICE IN UNOVA

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Gary I need some constructive criticism! :P

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    O.O from me.....? Um... other than a few typos such as using 'you're' where you should use 'your' and a few other mispelled things that occur rarely, I cant see that ANYTHING is wrong with your story, Ella. It's... quite frankly amazing. The most original thing I've read here. I see absolutely no flaws honestly...

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ER.MAH.GERD. The second part is even better!!! SO AMAZING!!! <33
    SMEHOYASVAGABUDEN

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Thanks Gary! I'm going to try and work on that! I usually just let it auto-correct >.>

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No biggie. I always have a couple errors in my stories too, even after proofreading, lol. Anyway, a seriously great story you have here. Nothing else like it on the site at all.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awesomeness!
    EDIT: My 800th Forum Post... Woot!
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 11-28-2012 at 08:29 AM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    *Gives medal to Venom*

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks Ella!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So far I personally feel your stories are being delivered beautifully and full of detail and consistently are an engaging read, promising more of the same from the next story. Don't have the slightest critique for this story in any way.

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Aw thanks Gary! Not just for being nice, but for also being a great outlet and for being able to talk to you about both our stories! I feel like it's a really nice to be able to talk to you about it all :3

Everyone, a new chapter is out! Enjoy! (I hope everyone get's this notification, Gary :P )

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Finally got around to reading Chapters 2 and 3... WOW! That was some of the best description I have ever read on Pokebay. I love the way you detail yor emotions and I'm extremely interested to see how you approach chapter 4. This is only the second time I have ever done this, but... *SUBSCRIBES* XD
    Poison Type Veteran

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Aw thanks Mr.Butters :3 It really means a lot to me, the next Chapter will be out soon so keep and eye out

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks7 View Post
    Aw thanks Gary! Not just for being nice, but for also being a great outlet and for being able to talk to you about both our stories! I feel like it's a really nice to be able to talk to you about it all :3

Everyone, a new chapter is out! Enjoy! (I hope everyone get's this notification, Gary :P )
    Yeah don't mention it. It's nice talking with you as well. I'm sure they'll get notification, lol. Or at least notice the new post from you (or me since I'm sending this message) in the creative repository. I have a strong feeling your story isn't going unnoticed, lol. Keep it up.

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Hey there everyone, another Chapter has been added to the story!

Hope you all enjoy it!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Congrats in receiving over a thousand views and in such a small amount of time too! It took me aaaaaggggessss to get that! It's well deserved! Can't wait to read more!!!
    Poison Type Veteran