Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: WAR AND SACRIFICE IN UNOVA

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Thanks Venom!

Unfortunately, I'm going to be away from writing for a moment, I just have so much going on and not much time to write the next chapters, as soon as I get time I will get stuck right back into it, but I just have travelling and family and like 3 Christmas's to worry about at the moment, anyway I hope you all look forward to the next time I add a chapter and so sorry for this inconvenience everyone!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awww take your time and enjoy your holiday!

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Thanks Gary! You all have a very merry Christmas !!!!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Loved it I cant write like that like,
    I turned to my mother and screamed or like that I can only write like
    Jack walked to the cookie jar

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Hey guys :3 Just letting you know I'm back and I'll be starting up my writing again continuing on from where I left off. The website's changed a lot in the time I've been gone and looks great!

Look forward to chatting with you all soon.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *fangirl screams* :3

The Dazzling, Electrifying Stunner Of The Electric Pokemon Training World, Elesa!
    Badge: Amber Badge

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    ... AWESOME!!!
    Poison Type Veteran

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Eeeeeeexcellent...

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Hey guys, another chapter is now up

Just a few things to say -

One, is that I'm sorry it's been such a while since I've posted another chapter, Ive been extremely busy and haven't had much time to really focus on it.

Secondly, I apologise if from time to time the story will seem like it has changed or if it seems as though I've lost my touch. This story is as new to me as it is to you, I write it by ear and I plan for it to be long so if it seems like things aren't going anywhere or as though the plot has gone haywire then I apologise profusely :P

It's just my writing style and it's not something I want to change. I enjoy the way I write so I hope you guys enjoy it all the same.

Also I've tried to change the format that I write it, so that my chapters don't seem so long.

Anyway, enjoy everyone.
    Last edited by EllaJaneBinks; 03-05-2013 at 01:03 PM.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do it your way. In the end, you'll have something you're more proud of and the overall quality I'm sure will make the story as a whole, incredible. I'll have to read this on my break.

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Thanks Gary, you know I always appreciate your advice!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well I see you haven't lost your touch at all. The latest story is just as descriptive, detailed, and clearly cared for by you as all your other chapters have been. Read it while walking home, crossing streets and everything, lol. Just may want to watch your 'it's/its.' Other than that, absolutely flawless and very exciting. I don't really follow up on the styler and ranger games, so I don't know if your description f how the styler works is canon from the ranger games or if you made it up on your own (Mage bonus points if you thought that up by yourself), but either way, it was really descriptive and well written. This was like, REALLY, great.

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Thanks Gary! I'm a bit worried that you're reading while walking and crossing roads! I wouldn't want you to get into an accident now! That sounds quiet dangerous for me :P Lol but thanks, and most of it I did make up, in the games you are basically told that the styler is an apparatus that helps convey the rangers feelings to help capture a Pokemon. Other than that, everything else came from me, just trying to expand on that a bit more

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, in that case... I must say that that was an absolutely, just... INCREDIBLE take on how the Stylus works. The description was deep, and just fantastic. Absolutely incredible what you did with the latest chapter. I guess I'd have to say you're without a doubt the best writer on the site. I'd recommend you expanding it to a fanfiction site like fanfiction.net if you wanted, as I've done with my own fanfic. You are an actual, incredible, amazing talent. What I got from your latest chapter was absolutely true dedication and attentiveness to a story. Absolutely mind blowing, I must say, honestly. The next chapter is highly awaited by me. Worth getting hit by a car for (Don't worry, I kept my eyes on the street)

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Aw thanks Gary it means a lot when people like it! And actually someone did send me a pm and told me I should post onto FanFiction.com or something or rather? I'm not sure though, it's just that I've just gotten used to this site and I feel really comfortable here, so when I go onto a new website everything's so confusing!

I might eventually do that and hit the big leagues with you Gary haha but for now I just wanna see how it goes and if this story is promising enough to post somewhere else!