Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: WAR AND SACRIFICE IN UNOVA

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks7 View Post
    Aw thanks Gary it means a lot when people like it! And actually someone did send me a pm and told me I should post onto FanFiction.com or something or rather? I'm not sure though, it's just that I've just gotten used to this site and I feel really comfortable here, so when I go onto a new website everything's so confusing!

I might eventually do that and hit the big leagues with you Gary haha but for now I just wanna see how it goes and if this story is promising enough to post somewhere else!
    Well, fanfaiction.net is very confusing tbh to navigate, but I'll help ya through it if you ever decide to use it. I think your talent should be shared with as many people as possible. I'm truly awed with your work.

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    You're so sweet! Okay it's done, if I go on I'll look you up straight away and you can show me the ropes! Hehe should be really fun when the time comes!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks7 View Post
    You're so sweet! Okay it's done, if I go on I'll look you up straight away and you can show me the ropes! Hehe should be really fun when the time comes!
    kk. I was so lost in understanding how the site worked at first. I got the hang of it after a while. I'll bet you'll be a huge freaking hit no doubt. It's nice to gain views from people who don't know you in any way and are a fan of quality fanfictions. You're gonna be absolutely amazing there in an extremely short amount of time. I'm too sure of it. Glad you're back again.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I haven't read this yet, but I going to read it on the weekend this saturday, yes, I am giving up my gaming time to read a fine pokemon novel written by a fine aussie .
    I hate it when my opponent gets drunk and uses earthquake on pidgeot....and I also hate it when I can't find a jet in Battlefield 3.....