Thread: Does anyone have any dsi points they can give me?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Does anyone have any dsi points they can give me?

I'm desperate i haven't had any in like a year and i will trade pokemon for them.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    They cannot be trade by wi-fi I think
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No i mean i will trade them a pokemon and they pm me the code.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh ok well but I don't think someone will give you points for pokemon
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    You're basically expecting someone to buy you a £15 DS Gift Card and to then tell you the code so you can buy things via the shop on the DSi...?
    Why don't you just buy a card yourself?
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    You're basically expecting someone to buy you a £15 DS Gift Card and to then tell you the code so you can buy things via the shop on the DSi...?
    Why don't you just buy a card yourself?
    Exactly. Maybe his parents don't want him to buy one...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Exactly. Maybe his parents don't want him to buy one...
    Uh huh... I agree.