Thread: Hi! New Here!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Hi! New Here!

Just sayin' hello
    This is pretty awesome to be honest. I started with Pokemon way back when Generation 1 was still brand new and back then there were no communities like this where you could interact with people. It was mostly just going to events, game stores, and hoping and praying and begging that your classmate had a Pokemon he was willing to trade off.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm Jeremy, welcome to Pokebay. I hope you enjoy your time here

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to pokebay
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello and welcome! :3
    I've loved pokémon since kindergarten, but I never had any games at that age, sadly. I started with SoulSilver. :'3 Anyhow, I hope you find many awesome trades and battles around here!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 108 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    haiiii
    welcome to pokebay
    please ckeck out my group " weather battlers"
    you dont need a weather team to battle
    the first discussion will explain everything

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    pleased to meet you im tor you may call me jack, torhick,torhick01,tor and tor01
    been playing pokemon way back in gen 3 i have a game in every gen apart from 2
    im kinda classy so yeah! nice to meet u
    if u have any questions vm me il happy to help!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    welcome to pokebay

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to pokebay! Call me Aly! Hope you enjoy the forums and enjoy the crazy chat fam we have!
    ok yeah

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi and welcome im warrior. You can just call me ds if you want.
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    WELCOME ABOARD!
    Do or do not, there is no try.

FC : 3737 9798 1576 Fighting: Meinfoo, Throh, Hariyama

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Salutations, always nice to hear of another player from gen 1, makes me feel not so old lol, the road from kanto has been a long one.
    I thought what i'd do is pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.