Thread: DSi L and R buttons stop working!!!

xDARTHBLADEITOx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:

Unhappy DSi L and R buttons stop working!!!

I was on flipnote, making an awesome stick man war and they stopped working right when i need them!!! i google it and it says blowing dust out of it does the trick, so i blow HARD under both of them and only the left works now, the right shoulder button is still crap. can anyone help????? PLEEEEZZZZZ!!!!!??????
    Last edited by xDARTHBLADEITOx; 12-06-2012 at 04:06 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You may have to spray tiny bit of pressurized air in the button to make sure it's clean. But I don't know if that is bad for it, so do it at your own risk.
    If you need any help, please contact me, ???, DejaVu146, UltraSound, or Gaming Master 2000 for assistance!
    CLICK ONE OF THE NAMES FOR OUR PROFILES!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    There is no legit way to fix it, because methods like blowing air into it will only work temporarily. It's actually more safe and easier to buy a new one, or call Nintendo's Customer Support. :3 I know this from experience. . .
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    i fixed mine with a little oil through a small kwenchy cup straws try that

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would totally disagree with this... Never put any sort if liquid on your electronic devices .-.
    ok yeah

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My R button doesn't work either.

Just blow into it and then try to press it.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by torhick01 View Post
    i fixed mine with a little oil through a small kwenchy cup straws try that
    Wouldn't recommend it. Damages it and voids the warranty...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

Pikachu2000 Guest
    still works great il ask my dad what he did