• war

0 0%
  • based on a game (post what game)

1 33.33%
  • christmas theme?

2 66.67%

Thread: wat type od fan fic do u want me to do

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:

wat type od fan fic do u want me to do

the title explains

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I prefer action/adventure stories by its up to yiu
    If you need any help, please contact me, ???, DejaVu146, UltraSound, or Gaming Master 2000 for assistance!
    CLICK ONE OF THE NAMES FOR OUR PROFILES!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd suggest youd work on your other two fanfics that you abruptly stop working on before you continue to make another. Also I would suggest you work on your sentence structure, grammar, paragraphing, capitalization, spelling, ect., before you make another. I've seen lots of people give you great advice, Tor, you just need to follow it.
    ok yeah

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa624 View Post
    I'd suggest youd work on your other two fanfics that you abruptly stop working on before you continue to make another. Also I would suggest you work on your sentence structure, grammar, paragraphing, capitalization, spelling, ect., before you make another. I've seen lots of people give you great advice, Tor, you just need to follow it.
    I totally agree with Alyssa and as I said previously (Which it looks like you may have ignored...) you need to improve on every aspect... your writing methods are too confusing to make any real sense, so in all honesty I suggest not making another FanFic until you have improved on everything said by Alyssa...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.