Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soul Destroying Moments To Share?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah I've had one I was trying to catch kyurem only for it to kill off all my pokemon In 6 moves :/

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The first time I had ever encountered a Shiny Pokemon was in emerald, it was a Cascoon in the forest, but it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen, being a novice and all and having no clue about Shiny Pokemon. I honestly have no idea why I couldn't capture it, I got it into red hp and must have thrown 25 ultra balls. But to no avail, and eventually I ran out of Pokeballs and just had to K.O. it.... that was around 5 or 6 years ago and it still haunts me to this day... T_T

"You gotta go den outta den!" - Game Grumps

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Selling a second platinum I had to Gamestop then realizing that I didnt trade every good pokemon to my other. I forgot my event Celebi. I still to this daybdo not have a Celebi.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by musicdude1815 View Post
    Selling a second platinum I had to Gamestop then realizing that I didnt trade every good pokemon to my other. I forgot my event Celebi. I still to this daybdo not have a Celebi.
    I could help with that I have a slightly trained Win2011 event Celebi I could trade you for something decent

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    False swipe.

"Leaves the pokemon with at least 1 HP"

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm completely aware of False Swipe. But when the Cresselia used struggle and ko'd itself, there's nothing FS can do. At all.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my friend went to catch some pokemon and I said I bet u wont get a good pokemon goes into battle sniny hondoom pops up asked him to give it to me and he said ok gets it to have 1 hp looks at his pokeballs he has none at all :3

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have one. It was my first pokemon game Diamond. I was catching my first legendary without a master ball. It was heatran at stark mountain. I was about 6 so i wasnt smart enough to save the battle and he died by hail. It haunted me untill i got one in global trade in gen 5. I waited a few years for that.
    "I will find you, Sasuke!"