Thread: Hello herro herro~

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Hello herro herro~

Hi I actually signed up two days ago, but the chatbox is a bit too fun to talk in, haha!
    Hi I'm Naminette. I've actually been using this username for as long as I can remember... I'm not a stranger to Pokemon at all. I've been playing since I was 7 with Pokemon Yellow. But everytime I'd get a Pokemon game, someone would steal it and the system I played it on, or I'd lose it... So I held off on buying a new game until one day my roommate wanted to buy White 2. So I bought Black 2 and a new DS and let's just say I got addicted again... xD

Enough of my babbling, nice to be here! I'm still getting used to the whole online thing. I've never traded with people online or anything so if I seem like a nub, I'm sorry! >.<"
    I drew my avatar. I may be busy sometimes, I'm a college student.... ^^"

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to Pokebay I hope you enjoy your time here

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to pokebay, i am Aura, enjoy your stay!
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to PokeBay!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hola

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to pokebay!!!
    I thought what i'd do is pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you all for the warm welcomes <:
    I drew my avatar. I may be busy sometimes, I'm a college student.... ^^"

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 92 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to Pokebay.

CG: HEY FORGET THE BAN BUTTON, USE YOUR MIND POWERS TO HELP ME LOCATE THE "DESPERATELY ATTEMPT TO GIVE A CRAP" BUTTON. WHOOPS WE BOTH FAILED, IT DOESN’T EXIST.

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    hi im tor u may call me jack or tor or torhick or torhick01 what eva u feel free to say to me!
    im kinda classy so yeah hi

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to Pokebay, I'm Blaze(but you already know that) and hope you enjoy your time here

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 95 | Offers: 431 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 49 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to pokebay
    "You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! ! If anyone can, it's you."